Flyboard – the jetpack skateboard

with No Comments

This new and amazing take on the hoverboard is called a Flyboard or Aquaboard.  In simple words you use an jetski to pump tons of water through a tube which than gets funneled through a board at your feet.

The Flyboard probably can be called an evolution of the water powered jetpack, which was more like the James Bond jetpack. So you want your own? You can even get it on amazon: Jetlev Aquaboard